6 GOOD REASONS TO STAY AT SAN LORENZO GUEST HOUSE IN ROME | Bed and Rome and Breakfast - 3 B&B in Rome

venerdì 6 luglio 2018

6 GOOD REASONS TO STAY AT SAN LORENZO GUEST HOUSE IN ROME

 

  6 GOOD REASONS TO STAY AT SAN LORENZO GUEST HOUSE


1) PRICE PER VALUE 

Our rooms have all the comforts: private en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini fridge, safe-box, water kettle to prepare complimentary tea and coffee.We do not oversell, what you see in the pictures is real. You will not see a small room looking like a big one, you will not see a room looking full of light when it is actually dark. 


2) SENSE OF HOSPITALITY

 
Hospitality starts at the check-in; we will receive you at any time, no strict limits as in other b&b or apartments.We are available 24/24 to assist you and to provide all the information to make your visit to Rome an unforgettable moment. 
And you will find useful information, suggestions for tour, reastaurants and events in this blog.

3) PEACE AND PRIVACY

San Lorenzo Guest House is in the heart of a district with a vivid night-life but is located in a very quit street. And no other people, apart from the guests, is resident in the building.
  
4) SERVICES
Even if we are a guest house, we provide presence and assistance to our guests 24 hours per day. In the morning we will serve you the breakfast directly in your room or in the living room that will remain open to the guest all day around. Even if we are not present at the reception desk, we will always answer to your phone calls, just ask what you need.

 

5) ENJOY ROME 

We are located in the heart of San Lorenzo neighborhood, one of the most characteristic districts of Rome, full of places where you can eat, drink and have live music without spending a fortune. The Ex Dogana, a space of industrial railway archaeology, is becoming one of the  most popular places for concerts, exhibitions and events in Rome You will stay in a building that is a small piece of history of modern Rome, an entire manor house of the late nineteenth century. 


6) MYSELF

I am not humble if that's not necessary. I put my face in what I do.
I started the hopsitality business on October 2013. My background is totally different and, till that date, I was a guest, a very frequent guest indeed, spending apprximately 100 nights per year away from home, for leisure and mostly for business pusposes. 
Therefore I based my business on what I likedm and did not like, during my trips.  
  • I am always available for guests, any time. My phone number is written everywhere
  • I like meeting guests to give recommendations about the sites to visit, reastaurants, and Roman life
  • Even though I have a technical background, history has always been my passion. Rome is a city that, first of all, must be understood for its history
  • I believe that being able to communicate is essential in this business. Even writing the posts of this blog I try to maintain a high fluency in the English language, the one that I used in 30 years of professional life. That is because I think guests appreciate the possibility to talk abot several subjects so my skills must not be limited only to "good morning, good evening, on the left, on the right, coffe, tea" and so on. Actually speaking I am limited to those word when we come to French, Spanish, Russian. So my staff includes French, Spanish and Russina speaking people.

1 commento:

  1. Anybody can use your bed and breakfast because of your above reasons or features. If you are an owner of UK Bed and Breakfast/ then get your guest house establishment found online with The Bed & Breakfast Directory! We make finding a B & B simple so ensure your business is listed with us.

    RispondiElimina