ONE WEEK IN ROME - PART 9 | Bed and Rome and Breakfast - 3 B&B in Rome

venerdì 10 marzo 2017

ONE WEEK IN ROME - PART 9


FROM THE FICTIONAL DIARY OF A BRITISH TRAVELER

It was the day I realized that you cannot understand what imperial Rome was without visiting Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana).
It is located just outside Rome, in Tivoli, slightly more than 30 minutes drive away from San Lorenzo Guest House.

www.sanlorenzoguesthouse.com

I rented a car to get there to take the oppurtunity to visit also Villa d'Este that is located in Tivoli too.
Actually I got so lost with Hadrian's Villa that I will will have to come back to visit also Villa d'Este.
It's hard to describe Hadrian's Villa. The best thing I can do is to post this video I found on YouTube





THE FAN

Link to part 8

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento